Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Jackson Walk

Well, I think it's official. We are professional movers. We have figured out a system and created some amazing teamwork. In only 1 hour and 15 minutes we went from the apartment, drove to the hotel, packed ALL of our things, drove back to the apartment and unloaded and unpacked everything!

We are very excited to be living in this new apartment community. It is extremely cute. It is centered around a gym and health center. It has a health foods market, dog park, outdoor theater, walking trail, restaurants and a dry cleaner all on-site.

 




 

This week Justin had me a little more involved in the store. While he focused on all of the business side of things he had me focus on training. I love when I get to using my teaching skills in my work. I also made some super cheesy teacher-like gifts to pass out to all of the employees.

This weekend we headed down to Memphis for a little day trip. We went to Graceland and saw all of the sites. We learned more about his life and accomplishments and "his death." (I love conspiracy theories!)



His home, Graceland.

A few of his many awards.

His airplane, Lisa Marie, with its 24 Karat gold sinks and seatbelts.

His cars minus the pink Cadillac. It was on tour.
 

After touring Graceland, we headed over to the Peabody Hotel. We watched the little ducks waddle down their red carpet and into the elevator. They were so adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment